- Ընդգծեք ճիշտ տարբերակը
They have a cold. (have, has)
2. She gets up at seven. (get up, gets up)
3. We have breakfast at eight. (has, have)
4. Peter goes to school. (go, goes)
5. Anna get home at two. (get, gets)
6. He wats an ice cream. (want, wants)
8. Kelly watches TV. (watch, watches)
9. She do her homework. (do, does)
10. Our teacher lives in Oxford Street. (live, lives)
11. Eric and Tom wear blue shirts. (wear, wears)
12. My sister sings a song. (sing, sings)
13. My mum cook spaghetti. (cook, cooks)
14. Mr Black works in his office. (work, works)
15. The girls often read a book. (read, reads)
- Նախադասության բայերը գրեք անցյալ ժամանակաձևով:
1. I going (go) to the city once a week.
2. You playing (play) the guitar very well.
3. She never visiting (visit) me.
4. Tom always finding (find) new ways to do things.
5. Ann wanted (want) to speak.
6 My mother having (have) a big house.
7 We played (play) a lot.
8. They selling (sell) fruit and eggs.
9 The building being (be) on fire.
10 I usually helped (help) my neighbours.
11. His brother rarely leaving(leave) town.
- Նախադասությունները գրեք ներկա շարունակական ժամանակաձևով
- They go to a restaurant every Saturday.
- They always work on Saturdays.
- He often plays tennis.
- We usually visit them on weekends.
- I always ride a bike in the park.
- My father reads a newspapers in the evenings.
- Transform the following sentences into negatives.
EXAMPLE: I love pizza. ⇒ I don’t lovepizza.
1 He is a student. ⇒ He isn`t a student.
2 Peter works in an office. ⇒ Peter don`t works in an office.
3 My parents live in Arizona. ⇒ My parents don`t live in Arizona.
4 Suzan likes cats. ⇒ Suzan isn`t likes cats.
5 He has brothers and sisters. ⇒ He haven`t any brothers or sisters.
6 She speaks three languages. ⇒ She don`t speaks three languages.
7 John and I want to be musicians. ⇒ John and I won`t to be musicians.
8 They play tennis. ⇒ They isn`t play tennis.
9 She gets home late. ⇒ She don`t gets home late.
10 Anna and Paul live in the center. ⇒ Anna and Paul isn`t live in the center.
2.COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES CHOOSING THE CORRECT PRESENT SIMPLE OR PRESENT CONTINUOUS FORMS.
- You can take the newspaper. Im not read it.
a.‘m not readingb.don’t readc.‘m not read
2 I usually going to work by car, but today I’m going by bus.a.usually gob.‘m usually goingc.usually going
3‘Where is John?’ ‘He having a shower.’a.hasb.havingc.‘s having
4 Im not do sport very often.a.‘m not doingb.don’t doc.‘m not do
3. WRITE THE PAST SIMPLE FORMS OF THE REGULAR VERBS IN BRACKETS TO COMPLETE THESE SENTENCES.
1 I studying (study) all night yesterday.
2 We played (play) poker after dinner.
3 After escaping from prison, he robing (rob) a bank.
4 He started (start) playing chess at the age of 7.
5 We arrived (arrive) home very late.
6 We visiting (visit) the Louvre while we were in Paris.
7 He trying (try) to escape.
8 I stoped (stop) smoking when I was 30.
9 When I was a child, I hateing (hate) fish.
10 We really enjoyed (enjoy) the concert.